jokosher - Jokosher is a simple yet powerful multi-track studio
Jokosher is a simple and poweful multi-track studio.Jokosher provides
a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio,
and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers
behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created
something devilishly simple to use.
Jokosher offers a strong featureset:
* Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts
and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
* Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
* Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
* Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by
GStreamer) into your projects.
* A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be
renamed.Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
* Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
* Documentation (User Guide, FAQ, Tutorial) and User Community (Forums, IRC).
- Enable PCLinuxOS x86_64 repository in /etc/apt/sources.list:
rpm http://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/pclinuxos/pclinuxos/apt/ pclinuxos/64bit x86_64
- Update the package index:
# apt-get update
- Install jokosher rpm package:
# apt-get install jokosher